2. Your Consent
- 2.2. You acknowledge that you are providing your Personal Information out of your free will. You hereby acknowledge and agree that the collection and receipt of your Personal Information by 5e is necessary to provide the Services to you.
3. Personal Information
- 3.1.1. to operate your account on the App or the Website;
- 3.1.2. to provide the Services effectively;
- 3.1.3. to perform studies, research and analysis for improving our Services;
- 3.1.4. to ensure that the content and advertising displayed are customized to your requirements from the App or the Website;
- 3.1.5. to contact you via phone, SMS, email or third-party communication services such as Whatsapp, etc. for appointments, technical issues, payment reminders, App-usage related announcements and other security announcements;
- 3.1.6. to transfer Personal Information if 5e is acquired by any other entity;
- 3.1.7. to provide all Personal Information relevant and required for the 5e Doctor App for the relevant Appointed Doctor to view your profile;
- 3.1.8. to respond to legal notices, court orders or any other legal process or to establish or exercise our legal rights to defend against legal claims;
- 3.1.10. for any other purpose as 5e may deem fit in respect of the Services, subject to applicable law for the time being in force.
4. Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- 4.1. We follow the accepted industry standards and in compliance with the applicable laws, to protect your Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and after we receive it. However, please note, neither the method of transmission over the internet, nor the method of electronic storage, is 100% (Hundred percent) secure. Therefore, we do not provide any guarantee nor are responsible for its absolute security.
- 4.2. We will collect your Personal Information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with your knowledge and / or consent.
- 4.3. Before or at the time of collecting your Personal Information, we will identify the purposes for which your Personal Information is being collected.
- 4.4. We will collect, use and disclose your Personal Information solely for fulfilling the Purpose and for other actions ancillary to the Purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as may be required by law for any other purpose.
- 4.5. The Personal Information should be relevant to the Purpose for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those Purpose, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- 4.6. We will use reasonable security safeguards to protect your Personal Information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- 4.7. 5e may use or disclose your Personal Information to:
- 4.7.1. administer and operate this App or the Website;
- 4.7.2. personalize and improve your experience on this App or the Website;
- 4.7.3. enable your access to and use of the App or the Website and any of its Services;
- 4.7.4. connect you with the Doctors by providing relevant Personal Information to the Appointed Doctor(s);
- 4.7.5. publish information about you on the App or the Website; or
- 4.7.6. send you relevant promotional or marketing communications.
- 4.8. We will only retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the Purpose and for such time as you remain registered with 5e, except as the following Personal Information, in case of any claims or for any other reason as a protective measure:
- 4.8.1. Your contact details and recent photograph;
- 4.8.2. Your medical history and any reports uploaded to your profile;
- 4.8.3. Details of your usage of the App or the Website;
- 4.8.4. Any prescriptions shared by the Doctor or other treatment advise provided to you;
- 4.8.5. All video recordings of online consultations with Appointed Doctor(s); and
- 4.8.6. Any other information that 5e may deem necessary to retain after the termination of the agreement and arrangement between 5e and you.
- 4.9. 5e will store all the Personal Information you provide on its secure servers in India or secure servers of its third-party affiliates.
- 4.10. 5e will make best efforts to take all such reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent unauthorised access, loss, misuse or modification of your Personal Information.
- 4.11. In the event the Company goes through any kind of business transition, including without limitation a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, Personal Information collected on this App or the Website may be among the assets transferred and you give your express consent for access to your App or the Website Information by such other entity or company.
- 4.12. You acknowledge that 5e may be obligated by law to disclose or transfer your Personal Information to courts and governmental agencies in certain instances such as for verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution, and punishment for offences, or in compliance with laws such as intimation of diagnosis of an epidemic disease. You hereby consent to disclosure or transfer of your Personal Information in such instances, and 5e shall have no obligation to inform you of such disclosure.
Upon downloading the App or the Website, you may be asked to provide the following permissions, and any failure to provide these permissions may lead to a limit on your access of the App and the Services provided herein:
- 5.1. To read, write, delete or modify data in relation to the App or the Website on the device through which the App or the Website is accessed;
- 5.2. To determine your location from external sources such as mobile towers, GPS and connect wi-fi networks based on usage;
- 5.3. To view or access information relating to the networks including permission to send and receive information through such networks;
- 5.4. To access the device’s audio, camera, photo gallery and video gallery;
- 5.5. To use the device’s internet in the background while the App is not in use, as 5e may require, including to send push notifications;
- 5.6. To view or access the information of the device used to access and operate the App or the Website including but not limited to the model number, IMEI number and operating system information;
- 5.7. To access other information in relation to the device on which the App or the Website is used or accessed to send push notifications.
- 6.1. You may also set your browser to block all cookies (including but not limited to session ID cookies, persistent cookies, cookies associated with our Services), or to indicate when a cookie is being set by 5e.
- 6.2. In the event your cookies are enabled, we may place cookies on your machine that store small amounts of data on your device about your use of the App or the Website. Cookies can identify the pages that are being viewed and this can assist us in tracking which of our features appeal the most to you and what content you may have viewed on past usages.
7. Links to other websites
10. Grievance Redressal
In case of any grievance / any changes you may need to make to your Personal Information you may contact 5e on the coordinates provided below:
- Skearth Healthcare Private Limited
- No. 677, 27th Main Road, 13th Cross,
- HSR Layout, Sector 1, Bangalore-560102
- Contact Number: +91 - 81055 98055
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Attention: Mr. Sudarsan Parida