1. Refund and Cancellation Policy
- 1.1. In case of cancellation or non-confirmation of the appointment or non-availability of a 5e or partner service after confirmation by 5e due to any reasons, three options are available to you:
- 1.1.1. you may ask for rescheduling the appointment with the specialist doctor;
- 1.1.2. you may claim a refund of the advance payment; or
- 1.1.3. the advance payment may be added as credit in the account of the consumer and be adjusted in due course for future consultations.
- 1.2. In the event, you miss or cancel your appointment, you shall not be entitled to any refund whatsoever.
- 1.3. In case your credit card/debit card/payment account has been accidentally overcharged, please notify 5e of the same within 24 (Twenty Four) hours of such event. In case of over-charging, you may claim a refund of the outstanding amount. In such a scenario, 5e shall make all endeavours to refund the overcharged amount within 7 (Seven) working days. The outstanding amount may also be credited to the your account so as to be adjusted in future consultations of himself or of any other person.
- 1.4. The refund shall be made by e-banking or by demand draft or by other such mode other than cash, as 5e may deem fit in its sole discretion. For claiming refund, you should necessarily have the valid invoice of the appointment, so as to be able to get the refund.